Saturday, November 1, 2008

Is it just me?

I think I am having browser issues but everytime I open up the blog different amounts of text or pictures are dropped. If I click on the actual post I can see the whole thing. Usually. Sometimes I can't read all the comment section. This doesn't happen when I read other people's blogs!

So I am appealing to anyone out there who opens this up to read it ... can you see a whole post or are things disappearing?

Yarghhh. Computers. Love 'em. Hate 'em.

UPDATE: I think I solved the issue. Explorer 8 Beta. I deleted it and ... voila ... blog returned. I know everyone will just sleep better tonight.

3 comments:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Yes, it's very strange. Completely black background. No pretty picture at the top. I can see the text of the post just fine, but that's about it.

Ash said...

Every great shot in its perfect place!

(as of 11/1 9:45 a.m. central time)

Em

swilek said...

i can see it all and love it!