Monday, October 20, 2008

Here's to Hoping

Because I am a glutton for punishment we have a new puppy. She is adorable of course - look at that face! Ever met a puppy who wasn't? My children love her - of course. My husband is pretty chuffed about it too because he grew up with German Shepherds. Because of our recent baaaaad doggy karma I am just a little fearful of something happening to this dear little bear of a puppy. So we named her "Asha" - it is Nepali/Hindi for hope.




She is also not going to be an auxiliary dog. She is going to be BIG. Help me. Someone.

Darn she's cute.

9 comments:

Nik said...

Oh she IS cute! I'd melt just holding her! Perfect name!

Ash said...

She looks charmed - I have a good feeling! Especially since you're having some anxiety about her size - means she'll be around for a VERY long time.

Em

Tiffany said...

That is one adorable puppy and look how happy your girls are!

Good luck with that.

@TiffanyRom said...

Oh, she's SOOOOO cute!! I like her coloring. She's kinda calico.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

u did it again!!! but whata cutey!!

Rhea said...

She's adorable and I love that name! What a cutie. I love big dogs. Good luck!!

Look the smiles on those girls. :o)

Jules West said...

Hi Laurel,
Been following your very fun blog! I'm bloggin' too: http://juleswest.blogspot.com/
Mine is a mixture of the personal and political.
I'm returning to Nepal Nov 1st for 6 weeks and would love to meet.
My email is jhwest@clintonschool.uasys.edu
Holla! Julie

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Oh my, she is cute! I hope all goes well with her. I know it was so sad when the other one died.

Connie said...

Yup ~ it's official ... she's cute & your in trouble!