Friday, June 20, 2008

Leavin' on a Jet Plane ... or three.

We will leave for the airport in a few hours and I am alllllmost ready. I didn't sleep well last night. I'm not sure if it was nerves or the chocolate mousse I had at 10pm. Bill and I had our last date night for awhile which was great. (Our table was on a small covered bridge over a pool with fountains and candles - it was raining - very romantic!) Why am I doing this again? He doesn't join us until late July and this is just way too long to be apart. For the kids, that's right - that is why we are doing this.

Bill just left for work and now Kit is crying because Daddy isn't going with us. Oh my. This could be a long trip. We are all sad to leave Dad but excited to see friends and family.

Time to bite the bullet. See you on the other side:)! If you are a praying person - we'll take 'em.

Namaste,
Laurel

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm praying!! Have a safe trip and hang in there. I'll be thinking about you.

Simple Answer said...

Hope everything goes smoothly.

Jennifer said...

Hooray! See you on the other side!

Amy said...

I just found your blog. How cool to live in Kathmandu. I hope you had a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

I remember the flight home from India. Thirty two hours in transit. Took me a week to recover. By now your journey is but a memory!