Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Shower

Lest anyone think being far from home means no one will throw you a baby shower ... here we are. A few of us had a coed shower for Melissa and Brian last weekend. The men were skeptical but we promised it wouldn't be too girly so I think they had a good time.
Here is our glowing Mama to be.


Barbecue fare just so the men wouldn't get too uncomfortable.



Due in August. Leaving Kathmandu next week to return to the States.


The Ambassador made these herself!

And a little something for Daddy. If I had any forethought whatsoever I would have gone online and found some baby fatigues for this little Army baby!
Blessings on this sweet new family!
Laurel



1 comment:

Heidi said...

That third picture is absolutely gorgeous! Truly. I didn't like pictures of myself when I was pregnant, but if I had one like that I would have framed it and hung it on the wall!

Sounds like a wonderful baby shower.